* All stats, besides orange colored, are calculated where status = closed
* More stat ideas? Write us here
or in the Discord
New trade back at it again was able to pile in during the big sell off. Added size on second sell off.
03/31/2021 07:55:33 MANDATORY - EXCHANGE (BFT) 03/31/2021 07:55:33 MANDATORY - EXCHANGE (PSFE)
Bigger size afer big sell off. Sill looks like a good fundamental play but now a dumpster dive
Not much to say here... If it has any bigger green day, some sort of spike, I'm out.
Well that was an absolute disaster. I closed last day of the year as a tax loss harvest. Didn't like the actual company and projects I think web 2.0 payment rails is a dying world and I have used their products and they are shit. This bag was only getting worse and worse. Had to cut.
3rd attempt on this ticker... will it ever work out? Smaller size.
Went longer here but only 1 share wanted to buy more but no funds available.... grrrr worst.
A bit mroe size for this semiconductor play
June 11th (Friday) Merged to THBR to INDI
Reaching resistance again % wise was a nice profit. I'm not following this ticker need to leave it for better opportunities.
Amazing entry just alert entry...
Avg into this position later after the big sell-offs. Looking for a move back above $10
loading up even more size. Checkout the post below why.
always place that limit order to sell. Sometimes there is a quick pop up... and if you really wanted to get back in you always can. I didn't realize I was out of this trade till this morning.
BIG support on one of the hotter NFT plays.. Small size due to volatile ticker
Added more to trade. Looking for this NFT play to rip again
Added some more size as this ticker seemed to be finding support.
Still like this ticker and I'm quite sure it will rally again but atm there are better opportunity costs with the crash of CLOV and possible big bounce
Need to cut some of these positions faster. This was a major opportunity cost of holding this vs taking other trades. Kind of regretting cutting this loss where I did. 80% off highs near big support.. this is actually a good looking buy opp. This whole trade was rushed to being with. And I never properly cut.
Been waiting for a re-entry here. If I could I probably would have even gone longer with more shares.
Need to cut some of these positions faster. This was a major opportunity cost of holding this vs taking other trades
Loved this new SPAC taking BAKKT Public. Any SPAC below $15 seems to be a jolly good price. Especially a SPAC in a hot sector like EV or in this case Crypto with a hot crypto 2021 bull rally well under way.
Research in two watchlists:
Still like this ticker and I'm quite sure it will rally again I only closed some of this position in a sense because I still have a $4k size in my investment portfolio
Big sell of during the wild 2 days of red saga. Wanted this one for a bit and think I was able to snag good entries. Let's let it ride for a bit
More size! Hot ticker in a hot industry.
More size.. proper base forming now.
Forced 50 share sell from TD due to ROTH being negative.
Bought more liked the positive news coming out. That everything was on track. Awesome upside.
I'm ready for another round on matterport
Big breakout on a hot new EV SPAC (although chinese owned)
NUVVE which has a nice partnership w/ IoTecha
Little bit of DCA
Idk.. what to say.. I closed it out after holding for so long. Rallied 100% already from lows. I would consider buying back but here I can't justify good r/r and there are better plays.
AS long as this ticker is legit that entry could not have been any better.
What a loss... held this one forever!! Would have been awesome to avg down. Would really consider buying back but want something below 7.5
Awesome way to manage the sell-off. Let's see if this is the bottom. Could easily keep selling off but then I'd buy more.
Strong multi day rally putting it up north of 50% from the lows. Time to take some profits with goal of rebuy (Why I Sold IPOE)
Long time SPCE sell off close to down 80% more upside potential than downside in my eyes.
Such a good swing I couldn't be any happier with it. Near perfect entry and exit for the time I had funds available. After the almost 80% sell off from it's highs.
Hot ticker with bigger backers like Kevin O'Leary just had a big sell off after a big run. Accumulating here for a bounce even if dead cat.
closed as we approached former support and resistance. Would rebuy but not yet.
Test entry. Then full size with better entry. Does it get better? Wish it was more but funds out.
More size as funds became available from UPWK sell
I closed and then it runs up to where I've had my limit order for weeks.. actually months.. what a bummer. Why did I sell? Was near resistance again with no vol and news. Still no news when it broke out like it did besides announcing earnings coming up.
I've been waitng for an entry on this one. Just missed my LIMIT order buy at 10.5 I placed on Friday.. then it runs up so I "chase" a little but more buy a PB instead of accumulating near support.
Pros: Hot space sector and new ETF news
Cons: Shady investigation into misleading investors also small share size of acquiring company
ahhh idk that investigation and weird light vol... I can see a crack of $10.. there's better tickers out there.
MCAC a spac looking to take Playboy public.. buying near the lows
sold this ticker after it not moving for a long time and having to hold past massive sell offs. Then the day it's up on light vol near BIG resistance it has a massive breakout. NASDAQ also went up 1.5% or soo.. PLBY hit almost 30% for the day.... Could have made an extra 20%+ or so.. if I held another hour after holding for 2 months.. Owell.. had a perfect entry. Man that was stressful on Thursday. Had to watch it during the whole recap video too.
Is this stock a rebuy??? Well it's 100% in a strong uptrend. Jesus... Did my Thursday slow market boredom get the best of me?
Been looking for a play here. Healthy size. Let's see how much it can run. It's been trending ticker for a while now. Looking at this ticker just makes me feel like larger funds were waiting to get long it and now they finally got the chance. As well as me.
Closing TTCF, lowered guidance and at big resistance. Could it keep going? Sure but for now taking profits off the table
Big earnings winner. I'd buy more of this if it keeps selling off. Goal is to sell over $70 but will follow the price action. Let's see. This is just a corona winner and winner in so many other ways. Easy story to sell as well
Upside wasn't great. 1:1 r/r reviewed in the video. Overall better opportunities although I liked this stock it wasn't worth tieing up capital def a re-buy opportunity.
Tried to find support when everything else was in free fall. Goal is to hold for a while maybe avg down below 13% if we get the chance. Otherwise this ticker is a weed play atm.
Bigger resistance zone and this ticker actually has a lot of downside potential as POT stocks are starting to sell off a little after a big rally. Id love to buy back but really I feel like on a lot of these plays the runs were already top notch
Big Support on the faily and tuns of upside. Sell vol fading.
Another ticker where I thought my luck was coming to an end. Possible rebuy for a longer term hold. Never fully understood this ticker but I know micro chips are trending and this ticker is a company in India working in that industry. Big chance it gets momo behind it at one point.
Big sell off saga. Bight the big waterfall flush near bigger support. Actually a tad bit early. Nasty stuffs. Was prepared to hold as a swing.
Big sell of and started jumping on it. Sold during the first bigger spike was fading out. Plan was to hold longer but now plan is to re-enter.
Super hot new EV airtaxi spac that has a $1b product order already from United Airlines. Looking to hold a few days. Day traded it as well. Should have doubled down overnight.
I wishhhhh I closed this one out over 17 or 18. Was ready to sell over $20.. Then when this big sell off happened. I knew holding this ticker was dangerous. I Wanted to get out pre-market and buy back. Buying power on my cash account dried up with settling periods. Was able to atleast get out near daily highs. Would buy back but need more sell off again first..
Right now there is a lot of interest for brokers that are anti establishment a bit and IPOE is taking SoFi public. Great momo here.
Overall my entry could have been so good. But then I needed to cut my losses. Bought all back and then some during the crash
Closed my HYLN swing which opened up funds for this hot MOMO play on Matterport 3rd room scanner tech. Half size. Would like to buy more @ lower price is possible.
Closed Swing Trade when there looked to be a massive sell off. Which ahppened. Was able to buy back and then make some nice quick profits. Sold pre-market in the V checkout the next GHVI swing trade.
Stock | PSFE | Long
Stock | INDI | Long
Stock | SFT | Long
Stock | ZKIN | Long
Stock | ACIC | Long
Stock | VIH | Long
Stock | SFTW | Long
Stock | GHVI | Long
Stock | NVVE | Long
Stock | XL | Long
Stock | IPOE | Long
Stock | SPCE | Long
Stock | MNMD | Long
Stock | CLOV | Long
Stock | SPFR | Long
Stock | PLBY | Long
Stock | TTCF | Long
Stock | UPWK | Long
Stock | CLVR | Long
Stock | THBR | Long